Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
05-12-2020, 06:34 PM

Mæva worked her teeth onto one side of the split in the skin over the belly and she pulled back a bit farther, intent not only in baring more of the meat but also slowly skinning the animal. Though as she worked her way farther up along the animal she came to it's short little legs. Oh poo… how was she going to do this?

Mæva's ears flicked forward at the sound of movement swiftly followed by a voice. She looked up to see a pretty girl about her own age. She grinned. "Sure! Would you want some of the meat as payment for the help? I am trying to dry some of it to experiment but I don't need to dry all of it." As if to demonstrate she reached down onto the upper belly, pulling another piece and trotting over to the root she was currently adorning with meat. Geira peeked up over root, the caracals large ears twitching for a moment before she sank back down. Mæva ignored the cat.

"My name is Mæva by the way. Do you know Sirius? You smell like you're from the same pack."