Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
05-12-2020, 07:18 PM

Mæva pulled back the skin of the rabbit further from the center seam, pulling on both sides as far as she could before the legs started to get in the way. She wasn't entirely sure what to do about those. She wasn't skilled enough with her fangs to cut. Should she maybe just chew the legs off and try peeling the flesh back from that point?

While Mæva debated what to do on that front carefully took strips of meat from other sections of the rabbits belly as well, not just from the middle. She tried some from higher up, wondering if the fat content in the meat made a different to how it dried. Only one way to find out. She took the strips and laid them down next to the first.

At that moment she looked up and saw someone heading towards her. It was an older woman who looked like she'd seen quite a few things in her years. Mæva dipped her head in greeting. "Hi there." She glanced at her rabbit then back at the woman. "Are you hungry? I can share some of my rabbit. I was hoping to skin it but I don't know what to do about the legs." She reached out a paw toward the strips of meat. "I'm also trying to dry some of the meat for travel snacks." If the woman was interested Mæva was more than happy to share some of the beach, there was certainly plenty of it!