Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-12-2020, 09:34 PM
He looked from child to child, and saw their fear and confusion. The Warlord sighed softly most of his anger draining away in the face of their expressions. Putting Indy down, and kissing the top of his head he said "I see the two of you dont understand what you've done. This needs to be a lesson, not a threat" he turned to Asla, offering her a kiss on her brow as well, if she would accept it. He would not force it, he had already given her a start. "I'm not mad at you, either of you, will you come sit and my feet and listen? This is a lesson about growing up and bodies" he said, much more gently now.

He could swallow his anger and his pride, seeing their had been childish innocence in their actions. He would never allow the intent behind their act to stand in his pack, and his family. But innocence could be forgiven, and he loved both of these kids very much. His wild, daring Asla, his sweet as a summer flower Indy.