An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-13-2020, 12:29 AM

His smile was ever-present as he watched her find her rhythm with the tools. The fact that she was willing to rise up and learn something new, rather than sit and pout about it, and allow herself to sink into a depression over a lack of knowledge was a resonating factor to why he enjoyed her company. Sure, she might be a little less confident, but that confidence would grow with each newly learned thing. After all, no one was born just knowing things.

As she completed the paste, he chuckled at her question, shaking his head. “Oh, we have more at home. There’s a hive in one of our lands I found this autumn. That was about the point in time I decided I wanted to be a hunter as well as a fighter, although when the ladies decided I might be a great swarm branch, I had to politely decline. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to have a whole swarm of honeybees crawling on your face, I can tell you. It’s bizarre. I hate spiders, and bees are two legs short of eight. They were just following their queen. Luckily, when I shook them off, I got away without a sting.”

He chuckled, then angled his hip for a better examination, adding, “Go right ahead.”

The gash was moderate, with some dirt and debris from the buck’s hoof left behind. Luckily the bleeding wasn’t serious, but the injury would need some cleaning. "How does it look?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think