gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-13-2020, 04:05 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

He was a thoughtful boy, that was certain. It was clear he wasn’t sure she was a wolf yet, and as he spoke, her head cocked slightly. Then she shrugged slightly, smiling as her haunches lowered into the snow, tail flicking habitually to send that cascade of glowing, shimmering white hair pooling and curling around her hips and paws.

“I’m not Abraxas. I’m sure he’s real, if only to the wolves who believe in Him. But beliefs change between cultures, packs, and even families. My own family believes loosely in a group of deities. Luneil is the goddess of the Moon, and said to be the mother and creator of us wolves. Her twin brother Somneil, is the god of the sun, light, and the goodness in us all.”

She smiled and added gently, “There are others, but those two are the most commonly spoken of, because the Sun and Moon are always present above us. But as long as belief does not harm others, I don’t really care who believes in what. It’s their actions that makes the wolf.”

Her eyes lifted to the sky briefly. It was already dark again, and she still had so far to go. Perhaps it would be best to tuck herself into a nook and sleep until morning came.

Those eyes dropped to the boy once more. “You look quite like your father. I spoke with him yesterday evening, and he was kind enough to walk me most of the way to Abaven.”

She’d also met his brother who, save for the defining physical differences, was this boy’s twin. But there was something infinitely more likable about this boy.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.