size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-13-2020, 08:50 AM
Rhyme followed Theory shortly after the meeting had ended, even more he felt ashamed of his actions and his weakness. He hadn’t even been strong enough to apologize in front of the pack, but this seemed like a conversation he needed to have alone. Everyone already knew he had crumbled, hopefully Theory could forgive him and he could truly begin to rebuild himself.

Samara held no small part in where he was now. He believed he would have wasted away somewhere, lost in the fog as he searched for Shaye. Rhyme had no doubt he would have found her. The Klein woman was a beacon of light, his north star, the reason he was here. He owed her so much, and that repayment would start here.

”Theory,” he called out softly as he approached swiftly from behind her and aimed to wrap her into a hug. He couldn’t begin to describe how proud he was of her, it was a sharp contrast to how ashamed he was of himself. ”Theory, I’m so sorry.” He aimed to whisper into her neck as he held tightly to her. The realization that he was holding a young woman instead of a child hit him hard. He’d been too absent for too long, and she never deserved that.