size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
05-13-2020, 11:38 AM
Ears perked as the child spoke of skinning the rabbit. Resin watched as she peeled meat from the small creature and placed it in the sand. The brow above her missing eye arched slightly. Haunches folded and she sat beside the girl and her kill. There seemed to be some issue in the younglings mind about the legs of the rabbit. Extending one foreleg, Resin drew a line around each leg with the claw of one paw. "Generally you don't keep the legs on your skin when it comes to rabbit. They just dangle and get in the way. Better to cut them off. There's not much skin on them anyway." She gave a light shrug. "Or you could try to lightly bite around each ankle and I could show you a trick."

Resin then motioned to the meat laying on the sand. "As for the meat, it's best to hang it. Then it dries from both sides equally and you don't have to worry about flipping it." Black backed ears flicked forward. "You should meet my daughter. She dries meat often. And she flavors it too, although I don't know how she manages that." The things that Iolaire did were a wonder to her.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]