An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-13-2020, 06:12 PM

“Oh, no” Mortis disagreed, surprised she would think that. “Auntie’s is the most elaborate and biggest, but not the only one. Bird has a little plot, and Indy does, too. I guess that's true about winter. Indy’s really upset that his garden died. Auntie said it’s normal.” he prattled on a little. He wondered if Mal would get a garden of her own soon. Or maybe not soon how long did a winter last again? As much as he enjoyed the snow, he missed swimming, and the sun, and growing things. Mostly he missed Indy’s smile.

“I smell like mud, and like my border patrol buddy doesn't play fair” he joked. He was mostly ignoring the feel of mud in his coat. He really didn’t want to take a bath in the freezing cold water. Maybe his dad would let him go to the hot springs later, and wash up there. That wasn’t too far away, and he would only freeze after he got out of the water. Or so he had heard.

“I smell… well, mostly Birds garden” he veered off the border slightly, bringing them closer to the little garden the tiny wolf had created. He climbed over the fence, and looked over the dying garden. It looks like there were still herbs poking through, that the frost hadn’t destroyed yet. “Do you know what any of them are?” he asked his border patrol buddy.

"Mortis"