Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-13-2020, 08:30 PM

Siren was such a tiny thing and Harbringr immediately felt a great impulse to protect her. He also found himself in wonder at her small size. Kleins tended to be quite large wolves and he was considered some what small as far as they went though this young girl was far smaller. Still, she might yet hit a growth spurt and he knew very little of the growth cycle of children anyway. For all he knew everyone was just as small at that age.

She spoke timidly, tail tucked and he glanced about trying to see if he could pinpoint what was making her so afraid. He looked back at her and to his surprise and delight she slipped away from the wall to sit in his arms. Her reached down to gently nuzzle her. "Of course not, I would never let them get you. Though you shouldn't need to worry about ghosts and monsters this close to home. Any monster foolish enough to cross Ashen's borders will be slain on sight. As for ghosts, is there a reason you mention ghosts? If it would make you feel better I can ask your mother about setting up some charms to ward off ghosts. I've heard mean ghosts don't like the color red."