An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-13-2020, 09:41 PM

He chuckled at her reminder of their past conversation, tail wagging easily. “There was plenty of cursing. I even dragged myself all the way to the hot springs. It did help a bit.”

He smiled gratefully at her sympathy, the grin returning in force as he bounced into a slight play stance, though it was definitely a defensive one as he drawled, accent playing through his words, “I miiight be.”

He launched himself at her, playfully flicking a front paw topped with snow, aiming to send the ball into her face as a distraction. His bulk was short after it, forelimbs aiming to snag around her neck in a bearhug and twist to the side, seeking to topple the smaller wolf in the hug if he captured her.

It was definitely different in the deep snow. He had to bound to run, rather than sprint flat out. Not only that, he was getting the full force of the growing snow-storm in the face, and aimed to shift them so she was getting it instead.

His tail waved gaily behind him, visible enjoyment on his face, though if she called it off, he’d stop at once.

Word Count: 195
Total: 1827

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think