An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-13-2020, 10:45 PM
Her words brought back memories of his first day out of the den. Back when he had not understood life and death. He had killed a baby bird with clumsy puppy paws, and been so upset that he was inconsolable. Asla had not understood his reaction, but loved him regardless. Azure had considered him weak, and pushed him of a cliff not long after. His first and thus far only broken bone had occured.

He shook the thoughts from his mind, jumping back into his bright nature. "I may have heard it once and twice, but I think we make our own fairness, and live by it." He would never let what Azure did to him change him. "Has life been hard to you?" He wondered, curious, but voice soft, for he knew he was prying. He had never asked her where she had lived before the Armada.

He looked to each herb as she pointed it out, curious and bright eyed. "No, I ha ent been taught. You seem to know the names pretty well. What do they do?" He wondered, taking more of an interest in it now then he had when it was alive and thriving.