An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-14-2020, 12:25 AM
He blinked in surprise at her words, and realised his mistake. "Uhh.. I meant Ashen, not Armada, our sister pack." He explained. He had seen some similarity in the combining of her pack and the other, and Ashen and Armada. He was a little taken back, surprised at the direction of her thoughts. "I guess he runs himself ragged training us, and wants to make sure those that join want to stay?" He looked a little miserable with the direction of the conversation. "It is a hard rule." He admitted softly. He supposed a pack needed wolves to operate, but he hadnt considered the rule before. He had a lot to learn as heir.

Of course, her words had just been an example, and he was happy to steer the conversation away from it again. A thoughtful little frown between his eyes, as Mal did just that. Grief, he wasnt expecting what she said next. "Do they? That seems.. kind of horrible. So the females have to live with the lions that killed their fathers, brothers, sons?" He pulled a face. Mal was giving him a lot of hard truths today, and he wasn't sure what he thought of them. It did tell him he had a lot left to learn. It made his own small hardships nothing more then butterfly wingbeats in comparison.

He couldnt imagine parents that disnt live each other. He knew, even in his short life, that Sirius would lose his sanity, and probably his life, if Zee died. His parents had chosen each other, and loved each other with a passion. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, unsure what else to say about it. About her parents not loving each other, about not knowing her father. "You sound like you love your Auntie, why did you leave?" He asked, lost in the thoughts of her world, the past she had left behind. He wanted to know everything, even if it was hard. If he didnt know such things existed, how could he understand them?