An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-14-2020, 01:07 AM
"Da... Da is possessive, he would fight to his death to keep you safe, but I still agree, it's kind of a horrible rule." The young boy agreed. What if he wanted to leave one day? His father had mapped out his while life, he had never felt like he had room to leave that path. He had accepted his lot in life, and he did love the Armada, loved the wolves like Malalia, and Tam.

She spoke about the death of her mother, about the life she knew, and he looked at his paws for a moment, before reaching over and placing one over hers in an act of comfort. "I guess I don't think how precarious it all is, how easy it would be for a challanger or a real raid to change our lives." He reflected softly. The only comfort was knowing just goof a fighter his dad was, and the knowledge that is was Seers intention to keep them safe. "I cant imagine not knowing. When I'm a yearling, if you want, I can take you back there, to find out her fate. I would say to keep you safe, but... honestly you'll probably still be kicking my ass" he said, in an effort to lighten the mood. But he meant it, he wanted to help her face her past, and put it to rest. If her Auntie still lived, maybe she would want to offer her a place in the Armada, or just to be a part of her life again.