An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-14-2020, 01:31 AM
"I think, if our roles were reversed, you would do the same for me" he said quietly. The idea of even one wolf in his life dying... of any one of them having a fate unknown to him... it would eat him up inside. He squeezed her paw, and started to smile at her jest, and then... and then she was crying.

The young pulled wiggled forward, kissing her cheek like he did to his granny, his aunties, his sister. The motion utterly platonic, and purely a gesture of kindness. "I'm sorry Mal, I didnt meant to make you cry. I'm sorry the past hurts. Look... I could talk to dad, if you like. Maybe he cod send some warriors with us, and we could go check it out? I beg he wouldnt say no. He speaks of you as proudly as he does of his own kids. Prouder, sometimes" he said, thinking of Azure, and knew even himself that Mal was more honourable, and worked harder for what she had. He was sure if they asked, Sirius would help them put her past to rest. If there was anyone from her old life that needed rescuing... or anything like that, or at least just to know.

He got up, looking back across the border. He didnt want to go back to the patrol, he wanted to beat up the people who hurt his friend so bad.