Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
05-14-2020, 06:07 PM

Mæva took a few more strips of meat from the rabbit as the woman moved to sit near to her. She'd pulled the fur back far enough to get some of the meat from the side, just behind the elbow and she laid it down to the other strips. She laid them in a specific order so that she could remember which pieces came from which side.

The woman mentioned that the legs weren't usually kept on the skin and Mæva nodded. That made sense to her though she was curious about this trick. "Let's compare! I'll chew the back legs off and you can show me the trick on the front legs. My name is Mæva by the way." She bent down and started chewing on the back legs. Her powerful fangs crunched through bone but it took a bit of effort. Finally, she chewed through both legs. She then moved to the front legs and worked to bite lightly around the skin of each ankle.

As she worked she thought about the woman's suggestion to hang the meat. "How do you hang it? Do you have to do something to keep the birds away?" She'd be curious to meet this woman's daughter if she had so much practice drying meat. Mæva was still just trying to figure out the basics.