ardent

-- losing sleep

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 10:26 AM

The white form that was racing across the flat land was immediately familiar to the gray female. It took a minute for her eyes to get used to the heat from the land and the light from the sun, but she knew who it was by the scent that flew on the coming breezes. Her heart rate increased at the realization of who it was and she also increased her walking pace to get closer. A warm greeting from the white female made Aeil grin and she gave a bark of greeting for her response.
Once Aeil was within a better hearing distance, she gaily yelled, "Irin!" The female's name rolled from the dark fae's tongue, rising into the air and reaching her ears without a problem. Happiness at realizing that she had a familiar face in these unfamiliar parts of Alacritis was indeed evident in the way she padded towards her counterpart. Aeil gave a nuzzle in greeting to Irin's cheek and she whimpered lightly. "I have missed you, my friend!" She padded beside Irin in the direction she had come, waiting to see if she would walk alongside her. "Please, don't hesitate to tell me everything that has happened with you since we last met."

"speeeeech"