An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-15-2020, 05:33 PM

“You aren’t to blame for what I do Mal. I’m a big boy, I know what I did” he pointed out, a little dryly. “Resin and Natha are like... my elders, but even then. I threw myself in front of a bear that was trying to steal back its fish from Natha the first time I met her” his grin was a little sly, and a little shy, and a lot impish, as he tore apart her example. He could be stupid any time, not just around Malalia.

He looked a little muleish as she continued on, trying to take all the blame. He wasn’t having any of it, and he was happy to make himself look like a moron if it meant she would stop blaming herself. “Actually... As Adversary Heir, i’m higher ranking than you, at least for the moment” if she won Reaper that would no longer be so. “So as the higher ranking wolf, it was my job to keep us safe, and I failed” he flicked his tail at her, and gave her a gentle grin. Hoping she would see he wasn’t pulling rank, just pointing out how foolhardy it was for her to think that all this settled down on her shoulders. “Alright, let's head to Io” he said. Hoping they could spin this into a tale of heroism, and not Mortis’s foolisness.

"Mortis"