Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-15-2020, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2020, 05:56 PM by Malalia.)

She pursed her lips. "Maybe not. But I — I can't pretend that what I said didn't affect you," she finished softly. He'd said it himself, after all. That, after listening to her story, he acted on his feelings, which must have been a little intense at the time. Everyone was responsible for their own actions -- well, she couldn't argue against that. But, to Mal at least, that didn't mean she wasn't culpable. Not by a long shot.

Still. She'd gotten the younger boy stuck in her head as a "kid," someone she was at least in some way responsible for. Maybe she wasn't giving him enough credit.

Then he brought up the hierarchy, even if in jest, and Malalia was raising her brows. "Wow. Wooooooooow. So now you're pulling rank on me, huh?" Her tone, if a bit soft, was teasing now, and she returned his grin with a half-smile of her own. "....Okay, you win. But you know, Adversary Heir or not, you're still a little squirt," she finished. Malalia moved out of the garden, nodding at his suggestion. On to Iolaire.

"Speech"