Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-15-2020, 07:43 PM

A louder, freer burst of laughter escaped her this time at his promise of kicking her ass. She leaped nimbly out of the way of his swipe, wiggling her brows at him. "Yeah, okay, whatever helps you sleep at night." Shaking her head, she fell into an easy gait as they made their way to Iolaire's cottage. The scent of the herbs the healer had been working with reached her nose, and she was grateful to be smelling something a little better more pleasant and earthy than blood, for once.

"There were still some wild dogs hanging around from before," she answered, recalling the wild dog pack that had tried and failed to claim their territory. "We took care of them, though." She tossed a glance, a small smile at Mort. Despite all the messiness, they had won against the dogs.

She cleared her throat. "I treated Mortis' wounds with a marigold poultice since that was all we had around, if that was okay..." Gods, they really should have come to Iolaire first. She was suddenly a bit nervous she hadn't done the right thing, but it was too late for that, wasn't it? "I didn't know what to do about his wing, though. And I've still got a few wounds myself," she finished, indicating the bite on her right shoulder and left haunch.

"Speech"