Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-15-2020, 09:14 PM

Tamsyn grinned in return and nodded in agreement when Natha suggested that the trip to the training areas could be her morning warm up. For better or worse it would have to be the case. Maybe it was really just a blessing in disguise. She hummed thoughtfully when Natha listed a few options for different furs that she might use to line her den. She hadn't really thought about using different kinds for different seasons - she wasn't sure if she'd ever use anything other than the one Resin gave her just because it was so sentimental now. She was sure that at some point it would need to be replaced, but for now she was happy to use it as long as she could. "The good thing is that it shouldn't get too cold here in the winter so at least we don't need any super thick furs for the winter. Unless you just want something more plush - I wouldn't blame you for that!"

Tamsyn laughed and gave a shrug at the limited list of herbs that Natha was interested in. "Oh I don't know anything about it either. They're all the same to me. It is kind of cool that they have a garden, but I'll just leave that to the wolves that actually know what to do with them. I'd be afraid that I'd accidentally kill one of their plants or something." She chuckled again and gave her feline friend a grin. "Have you decided where you're going to make your den yet?"