size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-16-2020, 09:07 AM

A second wolf arrived and, just by her bearing, Iolaire could tell that she was of a higher rank. When she introduced herself as alpha of Abaven, the Armada wolf smiled."Good to meet you, Theory. I'm Iolaire of the Armada." She directed her attention to Poem for a moment. "I came to deliver some things to Rhythm. She and I made pottery recently and I came to ask Poem if she'd like to make some as well." She then cast her green-gold gaze back to Theory. "I felt that it would be rude to just bring things for Rhythm alone, so I've brought a few furs and some herbs from my garden. And..." Reaching into the cart, she pulled out a taller jar, sealed with an oiled skin and tied with twine. "A gift for the alpha for allowing me into your territory." She would leave its contents as a surprise unless the woman asked, but she was hopeful that Theory would like the summer strawberries preserved in mead and honey.

Theory mentioned her concern for Rhythm and the feel in the air. "I'm concerned for her as well. I've taken quite a shine to her. And yes... I feel winter knocking at our door as well. It smells colder than it should. I think we may be in for a very bad winter." She hoped not, but there was no denying that things felt different than usual. If the winter was as rough and as cold as she imagined it might be, Rhythm was in for a painful season. "The salve that I brought for Rhythm will ease the pain in her joints during the winter. If she runs out, just send word and I'll make her as much as she needs." She let both women know. Sometimes the elderly could be a bit stubborn.

When Poem offered to take her to her grandmother, Iolaire nodded. "I'd very much like to give her the gifts in person. I didn't want her walking all the way back to the hot springs just for a few clay dishes." Looking behind her, she motioned Ila the caribou forward. Enki the leopard rose as well and began moving beside the cart as they were led into Abaven territory. "Lovely land you have here," she mentioned conversationally. She was quite pleased to be befriending the family of Rhythm, a wolf who, in such a short time, meant a great deal to her.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.