Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-16-2020, 09:38 AM
He squinted as the girl placed her paws over the goat's ears. Really? It was a goat. A goat. If it could be reasoned with it would be walking beside him ropeless and not shrieking because Tyrian would have made it clear that how they survived the predators. Why ropeless you say? Because being the only male goat in Tyrian's small flock meant that when this one was old enough he was going to be quite busy.

Tyrian didn't return the girl's sunny smile. He was equal parts confused and miffed by this sugar sweet goat whisperer and it showed on his face. She'd just wandered up out of nowhere in a creepy ass forest with a string of carrots and suddenly his shrieking problem child was her very best friend in the whole wide world. It was a little emasculating to say the least. This was his shtick and his goat, dammit.

"What makes you an expert on goats?" The question could have been phrased better, but it wasn't meant to be rude. However, in answering her questions his tone did take on an annoyed edge because it rekindled his irritation with the dumb creature. "Assuming I don't kill him here in the woods for being a dunce I'm taking him to Fireside, where," He dropped his head to stare daggers at the goat, "He will give me lots of baby goats or yes, he will be eaten."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.