Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-16-2020, 10:08 AM
Tyrian's response to the call was swift. He'd been nearby touching up scent markers so the caller wasn't more than a hop, skip and jump away. Tashi sat on his back smoking a pipe and Righty was running somewhere behind them as fast as her short little legs could carry her. She'd catch up eventually. Zahir was...well, being a cat so who knew where she was. Probably close by but with enough distance between them to make it clear she wasn't with them.

Upon arriving at the scene Tyrian's attention was immediately drawn to the baggage. That...was a first. But promising. Was she a trader like his nephew Jupiter? Just the sort who simply couldn't travel light? It was intriguing. As for the rest of his assessment, where some might have found her peculiar with her strange scars, towering height and odd companions, Tyrian was used to odd. Literally everyone in his family was tall, half of them had strange companions and a solid majority had mutations and odd colors out the wazoo. As far as first impressions went, he liked the look of her.

A puff of smoke trickled around Tyrian's ear as Tashi leaned around his neck to get a look at Pestilence. With a polite dip of his head Tyrian said, "Hello and welcome to Fireside. My name is Tyrian, I'm the alpha here. What can I do for you?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.