Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
05-16-2020, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 03:17 PM by Pestilence.)
It only occurred to her upon seeing the Fireside alpha how out of practice Pestilence was with any sort of social order. She wasn't great with her family, she never made an effort to meet new pack wolves, and any strangers she managed to meet she could always fall back on the 'hi, i'm a princess' thing. How did normal wolves introduce themselves, request to join a new pack? She caught him focused upon her luggage - her entire life she'd packed up and hauled here without permission at all - and heat flushed to her cheeks. Was she getting ahead of herself?

"I'm Pestilence Klein." She began, forcing a smile past her embarrassment and nerves. "Alarr is my best friend and he invited me by. I was hoping to join your ranks." Sure it wasn't the full truth, Pestilence pretty much begged Alarr those seasons ago to be allowed to come home with him after all. At some point though she thought for sure he'd extended at least one invitation, so it should have counted. Should she say please? Without any idea of what kind of wolf Tyrian was she had no idea how to appeal to him. He was a yearling like her, and Alarr said he was nice. Aside from that she was lost on how to plead her case.