An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-16-2020, 09:58 PM

Cai smiled as the kit sniffed him, tail swaying behind him. As Lia accepted the offer of food he rose slowly and led the way to the haunch, sitting to the side and grinning.

Chrysta dipped her moon face in response, pushing off to glide a few feet down the wall, watching the surroundings.

Cai didn’t miss the slight hesitation in Lia’s expression. He wasn’t sure what had caused it, not knowing Pachou’s origins himself. Buying a companion was indeed a foreign thing. All the companions he’d ever met had chosen to be with their wolves. They were thinking, intelligent creatures, the primates especially.

At Lia’s suggestion, Cai grinned. “I can’t give you the full tour, but I can show you a little. The Armada and Valhalla are not official allies, so, in the realm of politics, it’d be best that you not ever be forced to choose between duty and friendship if Sirius or Ashen ever decides to raid Valhalla. You’ll have less problems with that the less you know about our layout.”

He smirked at her, playfully swiping a paw at her as he nodded north, toward the ruddy rocks well off in the distance at the edge of the plains. “Those are the Redwater Rocks, where I fought those two lions with my fellow warrior.”

His head cocked innocently, “Hm… I feel like I’m missing something…” Sapphire eyes slanted to Lia, a grin tugging at the opposite side of his face, though his tail waved slowly.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think