An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-17-2020, 01:17 AM

The Adravendi was vibrating inside with anticipation as Lia opened the buckskin, and he felt a thrill as she examined it, obviously stunned and overjoyed. Thank gods. He couldn’t help the tiny dance of his front paws, or the little wiggle of his hips.

“I’m glad you like it. Hopefully it fits you alright.”

His muzzle bobbed in affirmation, and he added, “I did. I used the hide from that deer we took down.”

His tail swept the snow in a near constant wag back and forth as he added, “I thought you could use spine protection, with your height and the commonality of wolves so much bigger than yourself, and you’re a healer, so the pouches will be useful for herbs, or a first aid kit.”

He stretched a paw forward and flipped one of the pouches open. Inside were some packets of dried herbs, a few bottles of salve, honey, and tinctures that Paladin had said would be a good starter kit for such things. She’d be walking home with the ability to treat an injury on the fly without having to search for any plants. And, beside the packets, in a slot, were her own mortar and pestle stones.

His eyes twinkled happily as he returned his paw to before himself, head cocking cheerfully at her. “I think that’s a good start?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think