size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
05-17-2020, 10:21 AM
He could tell that she was curious, and that she trusted him as they walked. This was a treacherous land, but he wouldn’t allow anything to happen to her. Especially today of all days. He focused on his new wife as he opened the flap to the cave and watched as she took in the scene he offered. She was struck speechless for a long moment. Roan watched as her green gold gaze shifted from the rose petals on the furs to the displayed flowers and he took pride in her expression as she realized he had found candles.

Roan watched as tears welled up in her eyes and emotions spread over her features. She was just as surprised as he’d hoped she would be. He wanted her to feel like the queen she was, and it seemed like he’d done a half decent job. Roan moved forward as Iolaire went to light the candles, the hide covered the entrance to help trap the heat of them. He grinned from ear to ear. She reached up to kiss him, innocently at first before telling him verbally how much she appreciated his efforts.

Iolaire pressed her lips to his and he returned the affection passionately. ”Yours forever.”Roan didn’t waste his time in getting closer, as the candle light bathed them Roan shifted ever so slightly, aiming to wrap his arms around his tiny wife and pull her closer to him. Gently he slid the fur off her shoulders as he closed his eyes in bliss. Quietly, in his rugged deep voice, Roan began to sing to her.

He didn’t know how he knew the tune or lyrics but they were perfect. He whispered into her ear, his chest rumbling as he filled the den with the song of his love. ”I'll sweep out your chimney. Yes and, I will bring you flowers.” Roan breathed the words softly, filling them with all of the love he felt for his little wife. ”Yes and, I will do for you Most anything you want me to. We live in a cottage, You will feel like it's a castle By the royal way you're treated
And attention shown to you.”
He sang quietly, holding her close and rocking her gently in his arms.
”I'll be there beside you
If you need a cryin' shoulder
Yes, and I'll be there to listen
When you need to talk to me
When you wake up in the darkness
I will put my arms around you
And hold you 'til the mornin' sun
Comes shinin' through the trees
I'll be right beside you
No matter where you travel
I'll be there to cheer you
'Til the sun comes shinin through

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.