ardent

You said you don't want me anymore

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 02:53 PM

She had been correct. Glaciem was nearby, just a few hours. Her gaze turned to follow the brutes, spotting his tracks back towards his home. "I've heard of Glaciem, but I know nothing about it." She knew very little of any pack in the area, aside from her own. Perhaps he would enlighten her a bit? Tell her of his home.

She nodded as his next question teased her ears. "Yes, but nothing to seems to suite me. It's been a halfhearted search, learning a bit here and there." The ghost of a sad smile crosses her dark features briefly. Would anything ever suite her? She could only hope that Glaciem could offer something. Tortuga and Valhalla were out of the question, leaving only a few packs to choose from. Traveling north had been her first choice.

"What is Glaciem like?" It was an attempt at a distraction, more for herself than for the man that stood before her. It couldn't be too bad, considering the mannerism that he had. Surely the rest of the pack was similar? It painted a picture for her, one that she liked, and could see herself joining. Offering her full attention, she prepared to absorb everything she could about this pack.

Speech,