Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
05-19-2020, 02:07 AM
"Herd animals indeed," the young mare spoke. What had she been thinking when she left the herd? Most likely she would have been safe there for the rest of her days. Now, each new day was a blessing. Ah, but she would have withered away without Canyon. He was as close as a brother. They had always been together. So, when he left, she left too.

Another little shiver closed through the slim lady's frame as she continued to fight for calm. She knew that Canyon would grow and learn. Eventually he would take mares and start his own herd. She didn't see him that way, however. To her, he was just Canyon, her friend. In her short life she hadn't been attracted to anyone, least of all her best friend.

Taliesyn spoke of being able to protect himself and Acacia believed that he very well could do that. He was large and he had that fancy horn. His hooves were gigantic in comparison to her own. "You're lucky, " she spoke in her soft, gentle voice. "I couldn't protect myself against a rabbit." She's knew this to be a fact. On their journey, a rambunctious hare had been startled and reacted by jumping up and kicking her with its clawed hind paws. She still had the remnants of those scratches on one hind leg.

Far off in the distance, the spine chilling call of a puma met curled ears. The cat was nowhere near, but that didn't matter. Terror clenched around her heart like a fist and she found herself drawing closer to the giant, shimmering stallion. "I wish Canyon would come back," she admitted, blue eyes roaming the horizon. "I really am hopeless by myself."
-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]