An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-19-2020, 04:21 AM

He laughed outright at her quips, the rich sound echoing toward the northern red hills, and his bi-chocolate tail waved in natural emphasis to the amusement at the mock glare, his own head tilting to the side with a droop of the lower ear, the upper perking straight to the sky.

He snorted in further amusement at her next remarks on his humility. “Really, I do think some of the carving could be better, but that’s just who I am. I’m never good enough for myself.” He flashed a wink at her, tail tapping the ground as she amended that the armor felt and looked good in her opinion as well. It was important that it fit well without impeding her movement or pinching her.

He watched her test the armor out, a contented smile on his features, tail momentarily still and draped over his paws for some warmth. As she came back and asked about his armor-making, he cocked his head, smiling.

“I make it quite a bit now. It’s fun, and a relaxing project to do between training and hunting, and patrol work. I made Aurielle’s newer set of bracers, and my own armor.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think