Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-19-2020, 03:31 PM
She wouldn't be left to wait too long, Recluse dipped her head respectfully, knowing now more than ever she should probably try to remain in her aunt's good graces. Of course she was curious as to why Recluse had brought two haggard unknown wolves to their borders. She glanced back at the pair, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "I found these two while out and about and offered them my services..." She gave her aunt a specific look, she'd spent a long time carefully weakening the pair while maintaining her facade of helping them, of course they knew now but it had been quite a bit of careful tricky work.

Recluse stepped forward, casting another glance at her prisoners before moving close enough to whipser in her aunt's ear. "When I found them, they had the scent of a pack on them, I wonder how much there return would be worth to their alpha. If nothing they may make good slaves, toys for your heirs." She stepped back, flashing her aunt a sweeter smile then. "To that end, I've hit the end point of being able to watch after these two by myself. I am humbly requesting your aid and that they be allowed to be kept within the pack... for now."

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.