size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
05-19-2020, 05:57 PM

Well. His first impression wasn't the best, but to be fair, he was surprised that there were others like him. Others that hadn't fallen to their primal instinct, their intelligence dwindling back into history. But when she turned to him again and spoke, he was finally able to recuperate enough to speak more clearly. More confidently. "Idu is a monkey. A black howler monkey to be more precise," He glanced back at his companion for a moment, grateful for the primates friendship. "I suppose I'm one of the few of our kind who has taken a...familiar. Honestly, he's a great help. His hands are capable of doing a lot of work that our kind can't do on our own." Indeed, Idu had become invaluable to the stallion. When she looked behind him as if looking for something else, he remained quiet until she spoke again. "Are you alone, monkey man? Or do have a harem tucked away nearby?" Did she just call him Monkey man!? He snorted with indignity for a moment before shaking his head. "No. Not yet. It's just me and Idu...and some wolves..." He cleared his throat before continuing. "We live among a pack of wolves. Strange bunch, but strong. I've been with them for a while now...I can't deny it, they've been useful for protection. And in turn, I help them. I did think about a herd, but to be honest, I haven't come across anyone like us until today. My name is Balian, what's yours?"

Of course, he didn't mention his position in the pack. Or how he came to live among the wolves. He hoped to get out of that position someday soon, but until then, he would just need to show them that he wasn't just some big dumb animal that they could use forever. Maybe if he proved himself, they'd rank him up or let him go. For now, he'd just have to play the part for the sake of his pride...
"Speech"