size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
05-19-2020, 06:09 PM

He couldn't deny that he was feeling a little nervous. After all, he didn't know what to expect with these creatures. Jupiter, he learned, was a total wild card. And he knew very little of the other pack wolves since he mostly kept to himself outside of helping Jupiter when the boy needed him. His ears flicked back to the sound of gentle scraping as Idu continued whittling, deciding that the monkey probably wasn't going to help him speak to this toothy beast. That was alright...he could do this himself. Or at least, he had to try. "I thought as much. My name is Balian, and as you know I've been with Jupiter for quite some time now..." He doubted Tyrian cared about his name or anything of the sort, but it was in his own nature to state it anyway. "I'd like to discuss my place in your pack. I don't wish to be a...servant...to Jupiter forever. And while I am grateful he took me from the predicament I was in, I would like to start proving that I can be more valuable than a common mule." There were a plethora of things he felt he could do or help with. He could fight. He could navigate and read the stars and weather. He had heard talk of raids, and he hoped the alpha would give him a chance to prove he could be more useful than just pulling carts.

"Speech"