Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-19-2020, 08:36 PM

It was at this moment that he finally decided to sit down. He didn't relax much beyond that, ears perked to listen out and eyes attentive, but he wasn't too wary anymore. Where was Auster? He'd never heard of it before. “I don't know where Auster is.” he admitted. He wanted to see these slaves.

A suspicious glance appeared on Rayios' face when Borias offered to invite him to be a co-slavemaster. Him? A Master? Well...it didn't sound too bad actually. As long as they were actually obedient like he was told. But this 'band' thing sounded an awful lot like how Malalia explained packs to be like. Constricting. Restraining. Like a lot of work.

Well...the slaves can fend for their own, so I guess it isn't exactly like the way Mal described it. Plus, I get to keep my own slave. “And if I joined, I'd get to keep my own slave?” now he was starting to have a lot of questions. It still seemed too good to be true. If the slaves could take care of themselves, then why does he need people to help him with them? Rayios voiced that sentence out loud for the man to hear. To boost the numbers...did that mean capturing more, or helping him breed?

Adopt one today!