Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-19-2020, 08:56 PM
Borias tried to read the male, he was young. There was much to teach him and it wasn't as if he was against it. Borias had to train slaves on a daily basis depending on the situation. "It is lower than here, past a strip of sand. There at the moment it is warm because unlike Boreas the seasons are flipped as far as I know." so maybe the appeal of warmer weather would be ncie as well for the boy. "If you weren't interested in sticking around you could trade with me if you wanted. I'm not interested in tying down intellectual wolves like yourself. My slaves come untrained unless a buyer comes in so yes I do have to feed those who don't know how to feed themselves. That is to make them more tame, if they're dependant on you it trains them to listen until taught what they need. Currently we only have one slave, Seven, who was trained to be a hunter like his mother." Hopefully this gave him an idea of what he was getting into.

"I plan on taking Seven to one of the nearby packs when I can so he isn't for sale sadly. But if you would really like I'd be happy to have you along. If you don't like it, it's no big deal to me. Your young and have a lot to learn and explore. Currently we live in a large castle that used to belong to humans." he shrugged. Borias was greedy in a sense but he was nice when he could be. There was no point in causing trouble where trouble was not needed.