Rayios

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-22-2020, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2020, 06:40 AM by Rayios.)

So Auster was south of here, and less affected by the current winter. That was perfect for him. Guess I'll see you there. Borias began to speak on how he helped condition his slave, a little lesson of course, and the young boy found himself wondering how such tactics would even work on another wolf. Making them dependent on another even after their puphood had expired sounded like a lot of work. Such a feat, to be able to efficiently care and train all those people into obedience deserved his respect. He grinned. Maybe I should try being a master one day.

“I don't have anything to trade right now, but I'll go with you.” he declared. “I'd like to meet Seven before he's sold. Where are you headed?” if it wasn't south, he'd be a little disappointed. It's freezing out here! But if it meant he'd get to meet this Seven, and learn something more about being a master, then he'd be willing to go back the way he came, or into other unknown territory.

Adopt one today!