build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
05-20-2020, 08:44 PM
Oh my heart..
just started..
...screaming.

The headbutt he'd given his brother was strong enough to cause himself to see a few stars as well. The titan stumbled a bit once his brother actually let go, the weight he had been fighting against now being released and causing him a bit of imbalance. In an effort to keep himself upright and ready for another attack, he accidentally applied too much pressure onto his wounded limb in a quick step to prevent himself from falling. Immediately, he realized the damage that had been done due to his recklessness once his full weight had been applied. Even with high adrenaline, it hurt and he knew he would be healing from the bite for a few days before he could run properly again.

After he found his balance, he lifted his right leg and inspected it; he watched blood turn his already dark fur sleek as it rolled down his paw and dripped to the dirt on the mountain, he would have to find a way to stop it but for now, his focus was on this fight. He flashed his blue eyes up to his brother and readied himself in a defensive position once again. He assumed there would be another attack, but what he was met with was a chuckle and just the sound gave Dominus a bit of a smile.

'I missed this.'

Dominus couldn't hide the grin that spread across his own maw when he heard those words, his tail finding itself swaying behind his stocky frame as he relaxed a bit and realized the fight was over and that Casso had surrendered. Dominus wondered if the fight would have come out differently if he had not; Casso was strong and held a relentless bite.. a worthy opponent that Dominus felt quite well-matched with. He didn't mind stopping, though.. he didn't need any more wounds to keep him from hunting properly and staying well-fed.

"Are you back for good?" Dominus didn't even think about the question before he blurted it out, which was to his own surprise. He was used to being on his own, to not holding many attachments.. but.. reuniting with Casso felt right. He had so many questions about what his brother had been through, and he wanted to hear it all.

dominus praetor
html by castlegraphics; art by kreyxicat

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.