Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-20-2020, 11:10 PM
Despite the signs, it still surprised him to encounter another up here. The journey had been a long one, and he found himself questioning his companions intentions. Even on feather, the journey upwards could not be an easy one. Why had Marshal come here, and where was he now?

He saw the faint tensing in the other wolfs muscles, the caution in his stance and quick rise. He was not a wolf as easily trusting as his alpha, it seemed. He hid his smile behind pleasantries as the man gave his name. "Cairo." He said thoughtfully "I've heard of you" Auriella had called him... what, her apprentice? She had spoken of him in the same breath as sending their champions to a tournament. He would like to pit himself against the man, but perhaps not well Marshal was missing, and the wolf treated him with weariness. "Apprentice to Auriella, and friend to my daughter." He had been walking around the outskirts of this wolf for a time. Knowing of him, and not meeting him. Like Maeve for a time. The hunting and sparring partner to both of his heirs.

"Sirius Fatalis, as you've surmised" he introduced himself in turn. He turned his attention to the owl, who spoken wolven words more readily then his Marshal. "I suspect he has, but I can not fathom why he came this far in the first place." He glanced about at the other wolfs set up. It was clear Cairo had been her efirst, and intended to settle for the night "If you do not mind me intruding, I would like to stay near by for the night, and continue my search in the morning."