An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-20-2020, 11:32 PM

Cai’s easy natured smile confirmed Sirius’ speaking of his name, though he gently corrected “Aurielle” in turn of the tall man’s pronunciation of his lady’s name. “And I don’t mind if you join my fire. If you want to go inside the temple the wind won’t reach there, and the fire’s inside. I just came outside to think. This is a good place for thought.”

He padded forward, passing Sirius before his steps faltered as the rest of the man’s identification of him clicked into place. “Daughter?”

He pondered as he continued forward, slipping into the temple and adding more wood to the fire, which had dwindled a little. The only females he’d met that were involved with the Armada were Banshee, Skyfire – whom he wasn’t sure he would want to be friends with unless she fixed her attitude – and Malalia, and being that she hadn’t been a newly adopted Fatalis when she’d visited Valhalla, it didn’t click in his head that it was her. Out of the three options, he could only really consider Lia as a friend.

Hm. He bent around to flip open the pouch in his armor that held more strips of venison jerky, tossing ten pieces to Sirius. For as big a man as the Warlord, it was probably more like a snack than a meal, but hey, might as well share dinner with his guest.

“The fountain seems to have stayed unfrozen, and the water’s good.”

He nodded toward the constant tinkle of water in the wide pool centering the main chamber of the temple before he dropped his hips to the stone floor and rolled his shoulders.

“Do you think your vulture friend is alright?” His eyes followed the ghostly owl as she glided to a spot to perch, watching the room with her keen night eyes. The owl had become a part of his life that he couldn’t imagine not having, he had to admit. She was with him almost everywhere, and nearby when she wasn’t. He’d be climbing mountains looking for her, too, if she suddenly vanished, as it really wasn’t like her at this point.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think