Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-20-2020, 11:49 PM
"Aurielle, pardon me." He said politely at the pronunciation. He was Aurielles apprentice, and he had corrected the use of Zees name enough times that he could not fault him for pressing the Warlord to get it right. "Malalia" he explained, the official adoption was new, but he had considered the wolf like a daughter fairly early on. He had connected well with her. Almost as well as he had Io, whom he had adopted in nearly the same breath as meeting her.

"Ah, thank you. I owe you a hunt"to pay back the kindness of the fire and the food. The path upwards had been a long one, and well he would easily have fasted the night, it was nicer to put something in his belly. He picked up the food, and followed the other through the temple door. He glanced towards the water, the fire, the space around them. One could live here, if it came to that.

He wasnt completely comfortable with sharing a space with the stranger, but he was curious to know more about the man that had befriended his daughter. "Dont mind the bear and the leopard, they're with me and will be along shortly" they had taken different paths in their search, and would follow the glowing fur back to him.

As for Marshal himself... "he has grown lonely and searches for a mate. This is the furthest hes gone yetx and I can only hope he found what he was looking for and it distracted him." But he would not rest easy until his oldest friend (other then Deathbelle) was back at his side.