An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-21-2020, 12:19 AM

He grinned, mirroring the girl’s playful bow, his tail flipping up to wave above his rump in the air. “Oh, I do, do I?”

His voice was teasingly surprised, but the grin was a definite giveaway that he remembered. “Well, I guess I should pay up, eh?”

He launched himself toward her with a playful leap, tail wagging before he settled into the light-hearted seriousness of a spar with a friend.

He sought to close the distance quickly, coming headlong, though one ear was cocked toward Pachou. A wolverine clamped to his ankles was something he didn’t fancy experiencing.

At the last second, he feinted to his left before veering right, his right foreleg aiming to cross between Lia’s front legs and grapple her right leg backward as his front end dropped slightly to drive his right shoulder forward, seeking to slam the point of that shoulder into the right side of her neck.

His head tipped left, jaws parting and scything toward the top right side of Malalia’s neck, midway up the unprotected scruff, aiming to clamp his jaws shut on her scruff and keep a hold to rattle her with. He'd be gentle, of course, not wanting to draw blood.

Cairo Lanze Adravendi vs Malalia for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bear claw bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Torso armor
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Mandrill, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty: N/A

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think