An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-21-2020, 12:32 AM

When Sirius clarified, Cairo’s ears perked, an automatic smile flickering over her lips at the name. He couldn’t help wondering what the gesture had meant for Lia. He knew she’d grown up with no father, as he had, though the circumstances of their conceptions differed greatly. He couldn’t help but wonder if he’d have preferred knowing his father was dead, instead of always wondering.

“I’m glad for her.”

He grinned at the prospect of a hunt and chuckled, “I’ll hold you to that, I can never resist a good hunt.”

Cairo nodded, grateful for the forewarning of two large predators going to show up. He’d gone up against two African typed lions, and didn’t fancy fighting more of them. His head cocked curiously at Sirius’ explanation of the vulture. “Well, I hope he finds a mate. Are they monogamous like hawks and eagles and owls?”

Those fathomless sapphire eyes sparkled with interest, clearly ready to learn if the older wolf was willing to teach. Chrysta had taught him about owls, and from what she was willing to speak of it, she had lost her mate. If his perceptions were correct, the event that had left her injured had been the day she lost him. If that was correct… his heart ached for the bird. He couldn’t imagine losing someone he’d given all of himself to.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think