Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-21-2020, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 01:19 AM by Mortis.)
He threw another scoop of ice at her prancing, dancing figure. She looked so free in that moment, without a care. It brought laughter to his eyes to see it. She pranced about him, tail and head held high, looking as through she had won all the wonders in the world. She was awfully high and mighty for someone in equal score to him. He pulled himself to his feet, shaking off mud and snow, and shivered. He could just about dream of the sensation of heat across his fur again. He needed to win this game already, if only so he could curl up by the communal fire pit. Perhaps Malalia would join him there, and they could swap ghost stories across the flames.

"Alright, alright, I accept your surrender" he joked, but he stopped finding lose bits of snow to toss her way. She started to walk again, and he watched her for a moment. She was cut from a different cloth to the rest if them. She wasnt vanity and pride like Azure, she wasnt bloody mischief and sisterly love like Asla. She wasnt even the soft and faded sort of sweetness that came from his darling healer brother. He found warmth in the fire of her laughter. He would roll in a cow paddy, if that's what helped to keep the sound alive.

He jogged to catch up to her, and to warm his icy veins. "No companions, I can do that" he agreed. He was becoming to accustomed to Saphs eyes and the leopards speed. He reached the tree and co tongued forward until his head butted the rough bark. "My count to a hundred, then your eating paddy pie!" He warned her.