An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-21-2020, 02:41 AM
He snorted when her words pointed out how little progress he had actually mad from river to tree. Little being none at all. He shook his coat, taking a seat across from her. Even sitting, he still held high over her, and he found himself ducking his head a little watching her through impish blue eyes, that were never far from a smile, despite his concern.

She told him what he was missing, and he blinked. Then blinked again. "I havent seen dad since yesterday morning..." he had gone off on some errand and he wasnt sure when the Warlord would be back... what did she mean she was a Fatalis. He jumped to his feet suddenly, eyes darkening, confusion and anger warring for a place across his muzzle. "Fatalis?? Fataljs?? Like sister in law Fatalis??" He knew his father wanted her to rise within his ranks. saw in her the equal parts that he and Azure were missing. "He wouldn't tie you to Azure. He wouldn't! I'm going to kill my brother!!" And for just the flicker of a moment, he meant it. There was no way he qoumd see his best friend with his brother who was a monster to her. It would be a life of misery for her. How could their father do this? If their father was going to make her marry a heir why didnt he... Mortis stopped that thought in its tracks.