size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
05-21-2020, 11:44 AM

Noko spotted the young alpha as she approached, bouncing closer her bushy tail raised high so she'd be visible among the tall grasses. Theory asked for an explanation and Noko nodded, raising her voice to make sure she was heard. "Octave's in the den, seeing to a young man by the name of Kite. We met him some time ago when we were out gathering herbs. He was friendly enough when we first met him, a bit underfed but otherwise didn't seem much of a threat." The lemur mentioned it only to try and assuage the girl's worry. They wouldn't have brought him into the packlands if they feared he'd be a threat.

"We found him a few minutes ago, he was collapsed inside Abaven, he didn't seem to be lucid and was clearly trying to clear something from his system. It's possible he's been poisoned in some way but we don't know yet. He's awake but definitely not aware. I know Octave wants to treat him but neither of us wanted to do it without being transparent with you." The lemur looked up at the wolf, there was a sort of softness to her gaze. She knew Octave had developed a bit of a crush on the small man, even having only met him once before now and she both trusted the young alpha to allow them to offer their aid but feared they could be denied.

Octave could hear his alpha approaching, even calling out for him but he had his attention on Kite. He trusted Noko to explain the scenario to Theory. Instead, he watched as Kite wiggled onto his back and Octave gently tried to push Kite's head to the side with his paw, mostly wanting to make sure if the man started throwing up again he wouldn't drown himself. That was pretty hard to do when Kite started putting his own paws in Octave's face. He felt his face flush as Kite began to mumble about the first time they'd met, he blinked rapidly but it seemed the moment would pass quickly, Kite moving his paws to wiggle them in the air, even as he drew out the word handsome. Kite wasn't exactly making it easy for Octave to focus.

There was a low rumble and while Kite was confused about where it came from Octave instantly honed in on the other man's stomach. Kite curled tight and moaned. Octave's eyes widened and alarm flared in him. What had Kite eaten? Octave cast a desperate glance up at the mouth of the den, willing Noko to arrives so they could start questioning the man...

But he also knew if Kite had eaten something really bad he had to purge it from the man's system and quick. Octave swallowed the lump rising in his throat. He leaned down and summoned his voice. It was a soft low rumble, just barely audible as he whispered in Kite's ear. "Kite, what herbs did you eat?"

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3