gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
05-21-2020, 01:09 PM
When the other called back Philly was relieved that there was no hostility in the voice of the stranger. She remained still for the moment, however, ears flicked a bit with uncertainty. The next thing he asked, she noticed, held a fair amount of concern in his tone… It felt strange, she realized, to have someone outside of those she lived with now care. She allowed her fur to lay flat and began to move in the dim light towards the source of the male voice as she answered.

“Not in the way you may fear.” Philly answered honestly. “My companion led me here after sighting someone I’ve been looking for. It seems that he’s already moved on, however.” She finally caught sight of the pale glow of his eyes and let out a short bark to announce how close they were.

“...and you? Are you lost?” Philomena asked. It was hard to keep the disappointment in not finding her son from her voice. She had come to a stop where she was, taking slow breaths as she tried to gauge who she was dealing with.
  • Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!