size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-21-2020, 08:04 PM

The girl invited her over to help and Asla padded forward. "I'd be glad to help." Seating herself, the cream and grey child began pulling the hide away from the body. Using her sharp cat claws, she severed the connective tissue, working quickly. She'd done this many times by now.

The wolf introduced herself as Maeva and Asla responded in kind. "I'm Aslatiel Fatalis." And when Maeva asked if she knew Sirius, the tiny wolf chuckled. "Sirius is my father." It seemed that everyone knew the giant warlord. He was much more social than she was, that was for sure.

Seeing that Maeva was drying the meat, she tilted her head slightly. "That will take a long time to dry. My aunt Iolaire uses fire to dry her meat. I suppose if you don't have fire... sitting it in the sun might help." As she waited for the beaver to be flipped so she could continue skinning it, Asla prodded at the dead creature. "My brother and I killed one of these a few weeks ago." She didn't elaborate on what they'd done to it, but ah, she remembered.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]