ardent

Is there a hero somewhere, someone who will never walk away?

[Drag!]

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-21-2020, 10:43 PM
Bellamy was relieved when the child slipped onto the ground. It was strange being near a kid… it made her feel weird and she wasn’t sure how to respond. Hearing her speak, however, Bells flicked her ears back and groaned. “Yeah… uh… my bad.” He was dealing with the aftermath of her charging in here like it was fine. She wasn’t sure what all Acere would need to do now but… she was sure she had caused more aggravation than her presence was really worth. Still… she was a bit glad she had been able to see him again all things considered.

Winter… the kid was quick to give her name and Bells gave a soft sigh. She doubted she was going to have the little on run off any time soon… might as well make the best of it, right?

“Bellamy… of Foi.” The female flicked an ear.

“You really aren’t worried about strangers, are you, Winter?” Her voice was a bit softer now.

Whiskers chuckled and the badger came up closer to the pup.

“Well, considering your nature Bells, I’d say she has nothing to worry about from you at least.” She ignored the sharp glare the wolf gave her and dipped her head.

“I’m Whiskers by the way. That grumpy devil over there is Ears.”

The tasmanian devil huffed.

“I’m not grumpy!”

Whiskers chose to ignore him too, dropping her voice so that Winter was the only one who would hear her.

“...I think it’d be a wonderful thing if you and Bells became friends, don’t you?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.