Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-22-2020, 04:57 PM
Her reaction made that ache in his heart feel deeper, heavier than before. If his heart was beating still he was positive it would be broken all over again. Losing her, leaving her, the first time had killed him a second time… and now? He was certain this would destroy whatever he had left. But for her sake, for the sake of their children, he so desperately wanted Roza to find her happiness and life again.

“I know you will.” His voice was quiet as he drew closer and drew around her form in an embrace. “I wish so badly that I could properly hold you, Roza… to undo the hurts I’ve caused.” He confessed softly. “I miss you and our children so, so much…” His words were barely a whisper.

“You deserve so much more than what I was able to give you.” He let out a heavy, unnecessary breath. What was breathing to the dead?

“I’m not asking you to just… seek someone else...” He drew back, looking at her now.

“Just don’t leave your heart closed to the option. Try to be happy… Nothing on that plane is brighter than your smile.” Ganta tried to smile, to reassure her, but it was clearly sad. “I love you with everything I am… everything I was or ever could have been.” He drew closer to her again, not wanting to let go as he held her tight.

“Please be strong. Things will work out… if anyone can rise above all of this… it's you and our children.”

I'm here without you...