Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
05-22-2020, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2020, 10:58 PM by Cairo II.)

Cairo listened with interest as Nolan spoke of his plans, nodding with a smile. He liked the younger wolf; his values were much the same as Cai’s own. When the question was turned back on himself, he smiled. “Well, in the long run, I’d like to reach Sentinel, one of the two Beta ranks. The Sentinel handles the fighters and the hunters and such, while the Lodestar handles the fighters as well, but focuses on the healers, messengers and diplomats, and crafters and the like. I’m hoping my sister Caelia will be Lodestar.”

He smiled, rolling a stick over the ground beneath his paw as he added, “Really, I only want so high a rank because I feel I can serve the pack and my family best in that position. It’ll be hard work, but I intend to work even harder than hard so, it should work out fine.”

His head cocked as he surveyed the armory kit around them as he added, “I wouldn’t say no to running in the Armorer’s Circle when Aurielle launches it, if she’ll let me. I like making armor.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think